Talent Acquisition at Deloitte
Views:147 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Deloitte - Manager/Senior Manager - IT Due Diligence (8-14 yrs)
Manager/Sr. Manager - IT Due Diligence
Designation - Manager - IT DD
Engagement Management :
- Responsible for independently delivering and reviewing high-quality, IT DD transaction reports and other M&A work products.
- Lead and mentor junior members of the team on engagements of IT integrations and separations projects including PMO, preparing Day 1 / 100-day plan, identifying IT synergies/ one-off/ ongoing costs either within a larger team or as an advisor on smaller engagements.
- Engagement Management including timely completion of Deloitte's internal risk and compliance management process, resource deployment, ensuring quality deliverables, status reports, stakeholder management and budgets
- Facilitating client workshops and presenting to clients both in a business development context and as part of project deliverables;
Business Development :
- Business development includes development of business relationships with senior external client stakeholders at executive level, e.g. Private equity directors and CxOs, and internal stakeholders i.e. Partners and Directors.
- Leading or assisting the senior members of the practice on pursuits and pitches, preparation of presentations for client meetings and RFP responses.
Practice Development :
- Practice development initiatives includes development of relevant service offerings by drawing knowledge and experience across IT domain, developing PoV for relevant sector & sub-sectors, identifying ways of working which will increase efficiency and effectiveness of current offerings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.