Deloitte - Manager/Senior Manager - Human Capital - HR Strategy/Organisation Transformation (8-10 yrs)
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you- ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Human Capital Consulting :
Today's business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities. Deloitte's Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs. Learn more about Human Capital Practice
Work you'll do :
The primary role of a Consultant is to help clients drive alignment with their business; improve organizational and human resource performance to deliver value to business. A Consultant is also responsible to advise clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing oneself to develop personally and professionally.
We accomplish this mission through continued development of people in our two Human Capital Consulting Service Lines - Organization Transformation (OT), Workforce Transformation (WT) and HR Transformation (HRT).
Your Prime Responsibilities :
- Organization Design, Manpower Planning and Organization Development, Designed the organization structure and conducted workload analysis to identify manpower requirement
- Designed and launched succession planning program, Implement a new Organization Structure
- Help clients in their People oriented Business transformation programs from ideation to implementation
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work allocated
- Ensure all program management tasks are completed, including the management of risks and issues and milestone delivery.
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct research, analyse industry reports and Deloitte resources to create Point Of Views and proposals for clients ; Help Deloitte pursue new business opportunities
- Assist your service line in eminence building activities by publishing whitepapers and thought papers
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses and interaction with clients
- Contribute to practice building and other internal practice initiatives
Skills Required :
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work pressure, to participate in key problem solving exercises as an active team member
- Deep understanding of the people drivers and HR lifecycle to support in the people oriented business transformation of clients
- Provide inputs for solutions using logical and cohesive arguments and communicate through verbal and written mediums in a clear and concise manner
- Abreast with key business and HR trends and understands the motive and inter-relationship between these trends
- Comfortable in presenting data-driven insights using spreadsheets and visual presentations
- End-to-End project delivery experience
- This role involves extensive travel
Your role as a leader :
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, consultants across our organization :
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
How you'll grow :
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.