Deloitte - Manager - Regulatory & Operational Risk - Insurance Sector (6-9 yrs)
The candidate needs to be a CA/MBA and has extensive experience in Insurance sector.
Below is the Job description:-
- Play substantive/lead role in in client retention, relationship building, and communication
- Play lead role in internal and external communication/deliverable quality including technical content of reports, proposals, etc.
- Demonstrate high level of understanding of clients business
- Demonstrate strong expertise in industry or functional specialty
- Experience in corporate governance, Enterprise risk management/Risk and internal financial controls
- Play lead role in management planning, economics, and billing
- Sell new and "add-on" business to clients
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell other services, Meet assigned sales target/team sales targets, Develop proposals
- High visibility in functional or industry specialty, Publication in designated areas, Public speaking
- Responsible for oversight or advise training and development program
- Responsible for end to end people development and management
- Play substantive/lead role in the retention of professionals and in building staff complement, mix, and recruiting
- Responsible for overall delivery in one large client/one industry segment/multiple projects
- Mentor and coach around 15-20 professionals
- Support in managing internal audit / internal financial controls / SOX related practice
- Demonstrate high level of understanding of clients business in a given industry
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in business processes
- Ability to Lead C-suite level conversation/presentation of draft Internal Audit reports including recommendations
- Ability to lead risk assessments and creation of internal audit plans
- Demonstrate strong functional knowledge of any ERP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.