Deloitte - Deputy Manager - Fund Reporting (3-7 yrs)
As a Deputy Manager in our Assurance team you'll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
Technical Capability and Mandatory Requirements:
- Sound experience and understanding in the Alterative fund industry (AIF) i.e. Hedge funds, Private equities and other investment funds.
- Strong experience in financial reporting domain of this industry including but not limited to preparation and review of fund financial statements.
- Should be well versed with various components of the financial statement such as Statement of Assets and Liabilities, Schedule of Investments (SOI), Statement of Changes in Partner's Capital or Net Assets, Statement of Operations and Statement of Cashflows, Financial Highlights, Financial Instruments Disclosures and other notes in accordance with applicable GAAP i.e. US GAAP, IFRS etc.
- Practical knowledge of various accounting policies & disclosures requirements applicable under US GAAP and IFRS in relation to Fair value measurement principles, Financial assets, Financial liabilities, Derivates and other risk related disclosures etc.
- Manage workflow between external parties such as auditors, fund administrators, fund owners, fund controllers and the client back office to generate quality deliverables within required timelines.
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction by facilitating efforts of the assigned servicing team, coordinating resources to ensure timely delivery and issue resolution, and effectively communicating client concerns and requirements to appropriate managers and teams within Deloitte.
- Cultivating strong working relationships with client contacts. Demonstrated ability to add value with a consultative approach, by anticipating client needs and possible solutions, and partnering with the client for implementation steps.
- Managing a team of 2-5 team members within a high-volume, deadline and production driven environment.
- Familiarity with fund financial statement preparation tools will be an added advantage.
Qualifications and minimum experience requirements:
- 3-6 years of working desired experience
- Any commerce graduate, MBA, CA, CMA or any other equivalent qualification.
- Should be a team player with a proactive and result oriented approach.
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity. Should have Good presentation & communication skills.
- Should be well versed with MS office tools.
- Should be open and honest in communication with clients and colleagues
- Fluency in written & verbal English