Talent Acquisition Team at Deloitte Shared Services
Views:35386 Applications:569 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Deloitte - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Oracle SCM (2-7 yrs)
Deloitte is the brand under which independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide services in a particular geographic area. These firms are members of Deloitte Touch Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. With 170,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
In India, the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP provide the following services:
- Financial Advisory
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
India Consulting is a part of DTTILLP member firm and has evolved over the decades. Built around three core capabilities - advisory, implementation, and managed services, the practice has a pool of high-caliber, industry-focused professionals, engaged on a number of engagements, across these service areas: Human Capital (HC), Strategy and Operations (S&O), GUIDe (Govt. Sector) and Technology.
About Oracle Practice - Emerging Technologies :
Technology Consulting prides itself on making an impact that matters, providing insight and counsel that help clients make decisions and shape their future with confidence.
- Our teams have the diverse skill sets, global experience, and local knowledge to innovate and collaborate seamlessly on issues that matter most to clients. We are always evolving to help our clients stay ahead of change, creating sustainable competitive advantage for the long term.
- Our ERP offering leveraging Oracle & SAP technologies help our clients drive revenue growth and improve operating margins. It focuses on an end result that supports business strategies through process improvement, technology innovation and enablement of people.
- This functional and technical capability based practice performs advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise.
Job Description :
Oracle SCM (India Localization)
Role : Consultant/Sr Consultant
Roles and Responsibilities :
- 2-7 years of Implementation exp. in Oracle R12 Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management
- Hands on experience in India Localization is must.
- Should have implementation experience with at least 1 domestic client.
- Should have experience of working with India clients in a client facing role.
- Working in a consulting firm or having consulting experience (beyond just Oracle configuration experience ) will be highly preferred.
- Should have good communication and client interaction skills
- Should be flexible for travel within India
- From a qualification standpoint, should either be an Engineer and/or MBA
- From an experience standpoint, should have worked with Tier 1 organizations in India.
- Good communication skills.
Eligibility criteria and requirements:
- Extensive experience in solution design, client management, client demo, conducting design & development workshops
- 2 to 7 years of relevant experience in management or consulting oriented environment
- Graduate degree (Science or Engineering) from premier institutes
- Willingness to travel for short and long term durations
- Work Location - Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.