HR at Deloitte Shared Services
Views:9942 Applications:2865 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:260
Deloitte - Consultant/Senior Consultant/Manager - Operations Transformation (3-12 yrs)
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you- ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte's Operations Transformation services help clients to reimagine and reconfigure the inner workings of their organization, enabling them to deliver on their corporate strategy, identify and capture new growth opportunities, and to surpass their business objectives.
Work you- ll do
The professional will work in Deloitte India Consulting. The primary role of the professional will be to manage various aspects of engagement execution including project team, deliverables quality, engagement timelines and client relationship. The professional will be expected to play a significant role in Business Development activities including identifying new opportunities, conducting research & data analysis to customize the pitch to client requirements, preparing pitch documents and client presentation. The professional will need to develop a knowledge of the firm's Consulting business, strategic priorities to enable sharing of insights, trends and escalation of issues/variances as appropriate. Additionally, the role will require the professional to collaborate with practitioners from other workstreams, contribute in Thought Leaderships, provide coaching to subordinates and support internal firm projects.
- Own and manage overall project execution and client relationships
- Provide guidance to project team with various tasks associated with project execution
- Collaborate across the firm to help assess and prioritize strategic projects to best align with corporate strategy and growth objectives
- Develop in-depth financial models using advanced financial analysis and excel skills
- Gather, analyse, and interpret quantitative and qualitative data, draw conclusions, and develop strategic recommendations
- Demonstrate and apply solid knowledge of management frameworks
- Develop high quality power point presentations for internal meetings and projects
- Contribute in business development activities such as opportunity identification, pitch document preparation and client presentation
- Support the senior managers, and directors in commercializing existing assets and advise on the development, market positioning and commercialization of net-new assets
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to seamlessly switch between different workstreams
- Actively share best practices, develop and maintain working relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide coaching to subordinates on various aspects of consulting business (presentation skills, communication, analytical skills etc) on requirement basis
- Academic qualification: Master's Degree like MBA
- Work experience: 3-12 years, with at least 3-10 years of post-MBA experience
- Industry experience: Consumer or Automotive
- Functional experience: Strategy, Sales, Distribution, Operations
- Strong track record with previous employment, preferably with consulting firms or corporate strategy
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
How you'll grow :
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development.
- Programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our purpose :
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work- always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world