Senior Analyst - Talent Acquisition at Dell
Views:436 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Dell - Senior Advisor - Government Relations (10-12 yrs)
Job Title: Sr. Advisor - Government relations
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Service Desk Analyst.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It's how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
- Assists in developing, implementing and maintaining programs to ensure the company's awareness and impact of legislation that affects its activities. Coordinates strategies to promote the company's point of view to federal and/or state regulators and legislators.
- Assists in promoting or promotes company position on critical issues through developing and maintaining credible and professional relationships with government officials.
- Develops and maintains effective lines of communication with the offices of government officials. Gathers intelligence and assists in the preparation of position papers, policy briefings, presentations and legislative testimony for pending legislative actions. Represents Dell in industry groups.
- Monitors legislative and agency activities
- Supports senior colleague interactions with Government officials
- Liaises with colleagues in different regions and provides occasional support Researches subject matter areas of interest to the industry and the company
- Supports colleagues relationships with the offices of government officials Helps co-ordinate set-piece events
- Ability to work to build requisite political and government relationships
- Some requirement for direct engagement with political audiences Some portion of time spent in support/administration activities
- 10+ years of experience in the Industry
- Graduate or Postgraduate
- Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages