Senior Analyst - Talent Acquisition at Dell
Views:749 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Dell - Senior Advisor - Global eCommerce Analytics & Business Intelligence (8-14 yrs)
Senior Advisor, Global eComm Analytics & Business Intelligence
The Senior Advisor will report to the Senior Manager of Global eComm Analytics & Business Intelligence and will be a part of a global team to drive Dell.com country-level business planning, analysis, insights and eComm intelligence. Become a visionary leader for continuously improving our eComm reporting & insights in a Regional market. By leveraging industry best practices and Dell's available toolset, you will drive Dell.com eComm performance measurement, project tracking and support of ad hoc requests for our Global eComm team and regional business partners. It is essential that the Senior Advisor have deep experience in eCommerce-specific analytics, preferably at a top eCommerce company or a consulting company serving these clients. In addition, the selected candidate will exhibit strong business leadership skills with regular interaction up to the Director and Vice President level and be able to translate data and insights into quantifiable Dell.com actions linked to clear financial benefits.
- Partner with Global eCommerce teams and Regional Dell.com country partners to identify the highest benefit analytical projects. Prioritize projects based on overall business benefit versus effort. Create a roadmap of current and future projects and regularly review progress with the teams.
- Create the detailed Quarterly, Monthly and Daily Regional Dell.com forecast and business plan in partnership with country Dell.com teams and leaders.
- Each week, partner with Online Business Managers, Merchandisers and extended Japan team members to analyze Dell.com metrics performance and present root cause analysis of performance above and below the Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly Forecast.
- Monitor daily Dell.com performance and provide recommendations for corrective actions or accelerating growth.
- Provide analytical support for Dell.com business programs and initiatives as requested by local business leaders
- Share analytical approaches and insights with country and regional peers on the Global Analytics team. Help the team to overperform together.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 4+ years of experience in eCommerce analytics functions minimum required
- 3+ years of experience in big data systems and a wide range of analytics platforms.
- Experience at a top eCommerce property or a consultant to these companies
- Expert skills in Excel, including macros, pivot tables, advanced data analysis
- Expert skills in database queries and analysis
- Experience with web analytics tools: Adobe Analytics/Site Catalyst, Omniture, Splunk, Acoustic, Clicktale /ContentSquare, Clickstream
- Experience using visualization software (Tableau, Power BI) highly preferred
- Demonstrated cross-functional organizational agility; ability to connect with both business and data engineering teams
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong partnership skills working with business leaders and influencers on a daily basis
- Strong ability to influence others using command skills to support your recommendations
- Proven ability to drive new initiatives and deliver results with significant business impact
- Can develop professional presentations to clearly communicate across the organization and up to Director and VP levels
- Strong organizational and coordination skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent in English
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We- re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn- t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.