Talent Acquisition Advisor at Dell
Views:245 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Dell - Project Manager - Analytics/Business Intelligence (8-10 yrs)
Company Description :
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us :
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition :
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It's how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell Technologies Performance Analytics Group is a world-class organization with global workforce across the globe. We are focused on driving business transformation, superior customer satisfaction, and revenue growth through innovation and cutting-edge technology that leverages Big Data platforms, as well as cloud, analytics, mobile, and social solutions.
The Sr. Advisor Business Intelligence role is a critical, internal customer facing role accountable for all aspects of customer management.
Role Responsibilities :
- Provide Product and Pricing Analytics to Dell Businesses Globally and in every Region.
- Work closely with business owners to understand and document the problem statement
- Develop a project plan with clear ownership to provide and implement an optimal solution
- Develop Analytical Solutions using Data techniques, Maths & Statistical approaches, Business Domain Context, Competitive & Market research
- Deliver recurring Business critical data, analysis, and insights efficiently and at a required SLA
- Apply appropriate Analytics technique - Descriptive, Prescriptive, Or Predictive Analytics
- Should have worked as a Sr. Business analyst / Consultant with a reputed organization, with exposure to pricing / marketing / sales / product analytics.
- Past experience in any product marketing function will be well appreciated too.
- Preferably 8-10 yrs of overall experience as an Analyst / Consultant
- Provide/exhibit advanced domain knowledge
- Provide insights into business performance, identifying areas of deep dive, analyze and suggest improvements to various initiatives in the segment.
- Align to quarterly goals set by the business, regular engagement with biz counterparts to ensure all business/segment requirements are met
- Project manages initiatives by working with other team members.
- Provide guidance to other junior analysts (assists in orienting, training, assigning), thus aid in their development of domain knowledge.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking with problem solving ability
- Strong business acumen, ability to assess impact on business performance
- Excellent articulation / communication (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer handling skills & Effectively handle ambiguous situations
- High adaptability to changing requirements / customers dynamics / work demands
- Is an expert in Data access and analysis, has developed analytical models and solutions, and is exposed to analytical tools like Excel, SQL, Teradata, visualization tools, R, Python etc.
- Past experience in High Tech industries
- MBA from a good Management institute preferably with an Engineering background
- Good academic record