Talent Acquisition Advisor at Dell
Views:2948 Applications:776 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:634
Dell - Director - Strategic Business Development (8-17 yrs)
Director, Strategic Business Development
Global Operations Strategy Director:
Our Global Operations Strategy team is at the heart of Dell Technologies' supply chain. It deals with a wide range of initiatives including the design of our global operations footprint, fulfillment approaches for new or developing markets, manufacturing optimization, and procurement strategy, among many others. Providing leadership in design and planning, and collaborating across all operations functions, they lead the development of our global operations to help achieve our long-term growth objectives. They also keep us ahead of the curve by analyzing trends and developments in markets and technology before translating them into strategic operational plans.
Join us as a Strategic Business Development Director on our Strategic Business Development Team in Remote India to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve:
As a Director in Global Operations Strategy, you contribute greatly to the development of our supply chain through strategic business initiatives that drive optimization, resiliency and innovation across our global operations.
- Own the end-to-end strategy definition from business design, evaluation, approach, hypotheses and plan, to articulating the strategy to key stakeholders
- Build trust with key Executives across the company and support the stakeholders to develop new business idea
- Coach junior colleagues to achieve their full potential in strategy development
- Proactively identify key strategic opportunities
- Develop and deliver thoughtful, compelling internal and external communications that articulate the company and the Operations Strategy Team's value proposition
Take the first step towards your dream career: Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- 4+ years post-graduate working experience in a top tier consulting firm with experience in operations/supply chain and/or the technology sector
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- Excellent innovative and structured thinking
- MBA or similar graduate degree
- 8+ Years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.