Lead Consultant - Human Resources at Meru Consultants & Technologies
Views:100 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Delivery Manager - SAP HCM/SuccessFactors - IT Service (8-14 yrs)
Title: Delivery Manager, SAP HCM/SuccessFactors
Looking for US based IT Service Organization. for their Hyderabad location.
Reportees :20+, Report to SAP Practice Head -USA
Position Summary :
Responsible for providing guidance in functional design and system configuration. Champions client's business requirements and leads the value creation initiatives with the leadership team. Works directly with clients in project planning and leading the team to gather business requirements and leads the analysis, planning, design, development, testing and implementation of these requirements as a solution.
Job Responsibilities :
- Works with project management team to identify prioritisation of projects and open issues as it relates to their areas. Responsible for leading teams to gather business requirements and leads the analysis, planning, design, development, testing and implementation of these requirements as a solution
- Owns and manages platform backlog, priority of work and delivery workflow.
- Collaborates with business and technology stakeholders clearly understands their needs and communicates the team's roadmap.
- Manages risks to delivery as they occur, ensuring clear communication with stakeholders.
- Serves as point of contact for SAP HCM and SuccessFactors strategy with current and prospective customers. - Develops and maintains process for driving development efficiency within the team.
- Facilitates stakeholder meetings within the organization related to the SAP HCM/SuccessFactors Portfolio. Draws upon analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact.
- Manages and monitors SLAs and other enterprise reporting for the delivery team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 8- 12+ years of experience working in SAP HCM or SuccessFactors experience with agile development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of software delivery.
- Ability to supervise a team that works across time zones.
- Experience with offshore development partners.
- Process analysis and design experience.
- Well-rounded digital & technology experience, spanning application development and IT operations.
- Previous Scrum Master experience a plus.
- Process design, documentation and requirements gathering experience desired.
- Emotional Intelligence training a plus.
- SDLC or DevOps management experience desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Extreme flexibility and responsiveness to changing situations. - Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Advanced time management and organisational skills.
- Advanced problem solving and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.