Manager - Leadership Hiring at Randstad India
Views:2570 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Delivery Manager - Non IT Recruitment - Staffing Business (8-15 yrs)
Looking for Manager - Non IT recruitment role with minimum 8+ years of experience in Construction, Petroleum, Engineering, Pharma, Retail, Automobile, Retail industry hiring. Preferred from Staffing background.
Location - Mumbai/ Hyderabad
The main accountability areas for this position are:
- Developing business plan, preparing budgets, setting targets and organizing resources
- Achieving targets by guiding team members, contributing individually, and controlling the cost for better profitability
- Nurturing key/large & existing clients and ensure client satisfaction through better services and Monitor MIS for the business.
- Developing business plans, preparing budgets, setting targets and organizing resources:
- Analyzing the market, developing & implementing business plans in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, and Engineering industry verticals.
- Forecasting the market trend, preparing budgets, setting targets and organizing resources for achieving business targets
- Ensure vertical profitability with market share
- Achieving targets by guiding team members and controlling the cost for better profitability:
- Guide the team proactively to penetrate untapped market segments, and contribute individually too. Work closely with the team in identifying client's priorities, interacting with the client and converting the opportunity into business leads
- Be a key negotiator for commercial terms and condition and support the team in key/large and complex client signups. Provide senior level leadership and evolve the reporting team and develop business skills
- Actively support the team in meeting the client and understanding client's requirement, validating senior candidates, evaluating their competencies and creation of assessment report on the candidate
- Implement effective cost control measure for better profitability of vertical
- Nurturing key/large & existing clients and ensure client satisfaction through better services:
- Nurturing the key/large & existing client to have long-term relationships thereby generate more business leads
- Meet the client on a regular basis, understand their business need and offer the required service and advise them on the business strategizing
- Be approachable for the client and ensure clients are informed about the progress of the assignment
- Build trust and confidence with the clients and ensure the clients are satisfied with the service offerings
- Monitor MIS for the business
- Monitor the performance of the team and report to Centre Head on the development and maintain the profit and loss for the assigned vertical
- Conduct weekly/monthly reviews to share new developments in the market; experience and knowledge on assignments handled and report updates on clients worked
- Comply with company policies and procedures including business principles; misconduct reporting procedure and competition law compliance policy to meet the company's expectations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.