Search Consultant at People Resources
Views:393 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Delivery Manager - Leveraged Finance (6-8 yrs)
Delivery Manager- leveraged Finance for one of the largest and very renowned KPO ( MNC) in their leveraged finance team. CFA / MBA with 6 - 8 years of experience in leveraged and acquisition finance with exposure to European / US market may respond urgently for this role.
- Prepare pitch books, capital structure analysis, detailed credit profiles, credit memos,
- Sales memos and road show presentations
- Work on projects including newsletters including commentary, detailed industry studies or market analysis, pitch books, information memorandums, credit analysis, strategic account plans, LBO analysis, debt restricting, debt headroom analysis, ad-hoc requests,
- Financial analysis, competitive benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in depth secondary research and studying & analyzing different business & financial models In a particular industry
- Good knowledge of the High Yield Bonds Market including their pricing steps, market dynamics, credit analysis; covenant analysis etc.
- Should know credit underwriting process along with in-depth analysis of financial moments
- Manage project timelines and quality of deliverables in a manner to ensure - high client satisfaction
- Ensuring timely delivery of reports to clients and keep seniors informed in advance in case of any delay
- Seeking client feedback and take due action if required
- Ability to handle requests independently and communicate with onsite bankers on assumptions, clarifications and expected output
- Setting up responsibilities for direct reports; coaching them on complex assignments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.