Assistant Manager Recruitment at Spectral Consultant
Views:509 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Delivery Manager - Big Data Solution - Consulting Firm (10-16 yrs)
The person in this role will be a technical manager who will manage and execute mid to large size complex data, BI, analytics programs. The role requires to play a senior data architect role with extensive data modeling experience who will lead the designing, implementing, testing, and deploying of data management environments (data warehouses, data marts, etc.) to meet business process requirements using Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.) and conventional technologies (Oracle, Informatica, etc.) as appropriate. Experience with building high quality Business Intelligence solution is a big plus.
- Manage the Datawarehouse Life Cycle for large scale sales and marketing data warehouses and reporting data marts.
- Lead the delivery process across 3-4 client engagements helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions
- Experience in delivering at least 1 data warehouse/data lake program on cloud technologies is must.
- Exposure to agile delivery methodology is desirable.
- Provide leadership in data analysis and logical/physical modeling and design.
- Bachelor's/master's degree with specialization in Computer or IT or other computer related disciplines.
- 10+ years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading delivery of one or multiple projects;
- Experience of working with cloud technologies and Big Data technologies.