Delivery Lead - Telecommunication (7-10 yrs)
Industry - Telecom / ISP
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- The projects delivery lead will be responsible for projects delivery on time and with quality required. The Lead will manage projects time and enforce quality to ensure no defects in UAT or post deployments by working and following up with all teams involved and address the key dependencies and blockers to meet the project activities, milestone and go live timelines and quality.
The clients are a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 countries.
- Developing overall delivery strategy and long-term planning goals that meet the overall business delivery timelines.
- Manage the scope - ensure clear scope definition for the project to be delivered is properly sign off.
- Prepare projects plan, prerequisites and dependencies and ensure closure/delivery on time.
- Managing Issues and Risks with closure on time, Update and escalate early enough and push for closure.
- Engage and update stakeholders at OPCO and HQ on delivery status and progress with required regular dashboards and at any point in time.
- Manage expectations around delivery timelines, with proper detailed plan, proactive communications and update.
- Proper Delivery closures - closure meetings with proper benefit realization KPIs
- The Delivery Expert must have a deep understanding of the Telco IT domain as well as a broad understanding for IT in a telecom environment.
- 7-10 years of work experience on Project management and delivery.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering project across different countries.
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohona Sahoo on +91 124 452 5457
Contact - Mohona Sahoo - +91 124 452 5457
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.