Associate Manager - HR & Legal at Crescendo Global
Views:1219 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Delivery Lead - HRO - KPO (12-16 yrs)
An exciting leadership job opportunity with a Leading Global Leader for a professional holding at least 12 years- experience in Employee Data Management. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic /smart professional keen/hungry to grow their career in HR Employee Data Management Outsourcing. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
WORK SHIFT: US Shift
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Accountable for end to end Global Workforce Data Admin for complete employee life cycle.
- Providing leading practices, industry benchmarks and process design considerations
- Leading input for technology configuration- like SAP/Successfactor/Workday
- Dealing with the clients and managing the noiseless delivery
- Managing all the escalation and working closely with Global Service Delivery teams
- Provide inputs and participation in end to end process scenarios
- Minimum experience of 12+ years in Employee Data Management
- Minimum graduate degree
- Should have excellent communication skills (knowledge of any European Language is an added advantage)
- Should have faced and managed clients at mid to senior level from different geography (US/UK/Europe)
- Should be proficient in using HR cloud platforms like Workday, Success Factors, Oracle etc.
- Should be flexible to work in different time zones
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.