Delivery Head - Analytics Firm - Retail & CPG Domain (17-22 yrs)
Delivery Head - Analytics Firm
- Leadership skills in building sustainable analytics vertical aligned towards growth
- Thought leadership in Data Engineering and Analytics.
- Deep understanding of the Retail & CPG domain (with experience across Sales, Marketing and Supply chain functions).
- Executive presence with ability to engage Sr stakeholders effectively.
- Prior experience in discovery assessments of data landscape, drive understanding of data consumption requirements and use cases, data profiling and data quality assessment.
- End to end Cloud solution on AWS (EC2, S3, EMR, Spectrum, Dynamo DB, RDS, Redshift, Glue, Kinesis) / Azure (Azure SQL DW, Azure Data factory, HDInsight, Cosmos DB, PostgreSQL, SQL on Azure).
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations with unstructured problems and anticipate potential issues/risks
- Experience in handling complex information and presenting it in compelling narratives through business presentations for various audiences.
Roles & responsibilities of a Delivery head:
- You will be responsible to work along with your team to deliver the projects as per the defined expectation within committed SLA.
- You will build the Retail & CPG Analytics vertical, by expanding our work with relevant clients and developing a strong team with deep expertise in Retail & CPG.
- You will work with Sales/Customer success teams to develop the Retail/CPG growth strategy and execute the growth plans (be accountable for revenue targets).
- You will work on proposals across Analytics and Data to create a differentiating story that helps us win projects in a competitive setup
- You will work closely with data CoE and Analytics ato build competitive solutions leveraging IP and project accelerators for strong Go to Market messaging
- You will leverage your financial acumen to grow the business, optimize cost and deliver these projects/programs with healthy margins (own profitability).
- You will own the delivery of multiple client accounts in your region and ensure top notch execution to delight your clients
- You will act as an advisor/consultant to your clients enabling them on their Analytics journey and supporting them on various BigData and Analytics initiatives.
- As a thought leader, you will enable building IPs that enable us to strengthen our competitive advantage.