Senior Executive - HRBP at Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.
Views:221 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Delhivery - Senior Manager - HR Compliance (8-10 yrs)
Delhivery - Senior Manager - HR Compliance
- Brief - Delhivery is Indias leading fulfilment platform for digital commerce. With its nationwide network extending beyond 18,000 pin codes and 2,500 cities, the company provides a full suite of logistics services such as express parcel transportation, LTL and FTL freight, reverse logistics, cross-border, B2B & B2C warehousing and technology services. Delhivery has successfully fulfilled over 550 million transactions since inception and today works with over 10,000 direct customers, which includes large & small e-commerce participants, SMEs, and over 350 leading enterprises & brands.
- Vision - Since its inception in 2011, Delhivery has become Indias leading supply chain services company. Our vision is to become the operating system for commerce in India, through a combination of world-class infrastructure, high-quality logistics operations, cutting-edge engineering, and technology capabilities.
- Team - Delhivery was founded in 2011 by Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati and is now 40,000+ people strong.
Key Responsibilities :
- 8-10 years of experience in handling compliances of PF/ESIC/Professional Tax/Labor laws.
- Good knowledge of Labor laws and other applicable laws on employees.
- Good communication skills and ability to represent organization in various forums.
- Vendor Audits and checking of compliances of vendors with applicable laws.
- Relevant experience will be an added advantage.