Delhivery - Senior Manager - Fulfillment Operations (5-10 yrs)
- Oversee E-commerce Fulfillment Centre operations to exceed expectations for Turnaround Time, Productivity, daily workflow and accuracy in FC's of size 10,000 sq.ft to 100,000 sq.ft.
- Ensure detailed understanding and implementation of FC processes and technical systems.
- Review, monitor and maintain required documents for safety, security and quality processes
- Overcome roadblocks to ensure shipment is made in line with internal and external customer requirements and keep a control tab on TAT breaches, and put in place CAPA to reduce the breach percentage.
- Maintain the security of warehouse and effective ways to reduce shrinkage
- Develop and analyze reports and new policies, procedures and methods that improve operational efficiency.
- Operate within budget and meet delivery times.
- Hire, train, schedule and supervise Fulfillment Centre staff of approximately 200 employees per Fulfillment Centre across multiple warehouse located across different geographies and cultures
- Develop, coach and lead FC team, setting measurable goals and objectives to evaluate success and performance.
- Resolve any delivery related complaint, issues quickly and effectively.
- Candidate from Tier 1/2 college preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant warehousing experience.