Assistant Manager - TA at Delhivery Ltd
Views:1489 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Capacity Building (4-8 yrs)
The team primarily focuses on building capacity in terms of deliveries of shipment within the Last Mile Operations by preemptively ensuring that manpower requirements are met with at all times during delivery as well as conducting regular drives (either by BTL or on ground activations) to ensure there is a ready pool of candidates available. The team is a young & passionate team which focuses on delivering results at high tenacity and utilizing technology to enable efficiency at all times is the motto they use.
The incumbent shall be responsible for ensuring the capacity buildup of last-mile delivery in the assigned region/AOR is at optimum level and as per the business requirements.. Additionally, he/she will ensure overall cost optimization of last mile riders/LMA network and effective stakeholder management for the assigned region.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Synchronizes with the ground operations team as well as Last Mile leadership team and other stakeholders to manage smooth last mile operations LMA operations, by understanding the requirements and helps fix the gaps using different channels including recruitment drives, activations at ground level, & field hiring etc.
- Ensuring and acquiring local vendors/retailers near the dispatch center of Delhivery at variable rates and keeping track of it
- Ensuring the cost of delivery is low/optimized at the regional level by guiding the team/stakeholders/ business on negotiation with vendors and applying dynamic costs for last mile delivery
- Identifying opportunities to collaborate with government, non-government agencies/organizations, and private entities that further the goal of building a stable last mile rider network in the region/AOR
- Ensuring the data sanity of respective states assigned with rider agents count and capacity promised for dispatch is maintained and is readily available
Maintaining knowledge of trends and developments in the market, devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Ensuring basic hygiene updates of vendors with regards to App, Partner Management tool compliance
- Conducting field visits to ensure effective acquisition and management of last mile partners
- Experience - 4 years - 5 years of experience
- Effective Communicator - written. And verbal
- Detail oriented as an individual
- Delivers Results & has a strong bias for action
- Customer obsession
- Comfortable in leveraging technology to improve the effectiveness
- Deals with each team member with empathy and drives efficiency through people and providing guidance at all times
-Should be open to traveling and working in field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.