Delhivery - Program Manager - Governance/Risk & Compliance - IT (5-10 yrs)
Delhivery Limited is India's largest and fastest-growing fully-integrated logistics services player by revenue as of Fiscal 2021. With its nationwide network covering over 17,000 pin codes, the company provides a full suite of logistics services such as express parcel transportation, PTL, TL freight, cross-border, supply chain, and technology services. Delhivery has successfully fulfilled over 1 billion shipments since inception and today works with over 23,000 customers, including large & small e-commerce participants, SMEs, and other enterprises & brands. For more information about Delhivery, please visit www.delhivery.com.
We aim to build the operating system for commerce, through a combination of world-class infrastructure, logistics operations of the highest quality, and cutting-edge engineering and technology capabilities.
Delhivery was founded in 2011 by Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati and is now 86,000+ people strong.
Program Manager - GRC ( governance, risk, and compliance) IT - At Delhivery Pvt. (Immediate Joining)
Our Technology Team is seeking a Program Manager to effectively drive IT Compliance programs including but not limited to change management, access management, incident management, backup management, data management, business continuity management, log management, release management in collaboration with cross functional teams. You will partner with engineering leadership, product management and development teams to deliver more compliant products.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, in this role you will :
- Contribute in building and maintaining IT compliance policies, procedures and online training material.
- Strategize and lead to ensure that IT compliance requirements are met across the organization and it's vendors/partners.
- Assess IT risks associated with different projects and programs at an organization level.
- Assess vendor risks that may impact compliance programs.
- Conduct internal assessments to check compliance with the organization's policies and procedure.
- Drive and deliver projects within different departments as per the policies and guidelines laid down.
- Act as a subject matter expert to provide guidance to the teams as they implement projects and initiatives that may have an impact on IT compliance.
- Fostering and promoting adoption of IT best practices and their value through meetings and publishing articles/standards documents.
- Mediating and facing external audits.
Preferred Experience :
- Experience in internal audit such as ITGC, ISO 27001, SOC2, Data privacy.
- Experience in managing projects to fulfill audit requirements and compliance.
- Certifications: CIPM, PMP or similar.
- Experience of tools such as Github, Bitbucket, JIRA, Azure Devops.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 5+ years of experience in managing audits, compliance end to end.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with strong and presentation skills
- Adaptable and resilient when facing change, pressure, and challenges
- A fast learner who can understand new technology and concepts quickly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.