Senior Manager Corporate TA at Delhivery Ltd.
Views:1703 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Delhivery - Director - Business Development/Solutions Development - Auto Domain (7-16 yrs)
Delhivery - Director - Business Development/Solutions Development (Auto)
About the Team :- This is a Job opportunity with the Enterprise solutions sales team of Delhivery for the Auto Vertical. We offer our end to end supply chain solutions combining the strength of our warehousing and transportation operations, infrastructure, network and technology with deep data-science and business intelligence capabilities. This enables us to provide comprehensive and integrated multi-channel order fulfillment solutions that improve the reliability, speed, and cost-efficiency of our customers' supply chains.
The team engages in strategic conversations with SCM heads of enterprise clients of Auto vertical. It involves consultative Sales by understanding the key problems clients want to solve and then working with internal stakeholders to build customized win-win supply chain solutions.
What You'll Do :
- Category Management :- Own a Subcategory and drive growth of business for the category and transform key clients into a E2E client
- Build Pipeline to meet an Annual target :- Create a strong sales funnel of a subcategory of the vertical and initiate conversations with SCM leadership that ultimately transforms into an E2E Client for the company
- Relationship Management :- Develop deep and long standing relationships with the clients of a Subcategory of the vertical- to drive relationships to transform from a transactional business relationship into a strategic one
- Build Solutions :- Work with multiple stakeholders in the company (Product, Operations, Commercial, Business heads) to build Winning proposal for clients
- Travel :- This role will involve traveling to Customer warehouses, factories to understand operations on ground and also arrange client visits to Showcase Delhivery's Infrastructure.
An Ideal Candidate Would be :
- Education Background :- Graduation, MBA Preferred with Sales experience preferably in B2B (Consultative sales)
- Ability to engage with Senior decision makers of customers by building sound supply chain understanding
- Good business understanding - ability to derive key Insights and build proposals that communicate value to clients
- Stakeholder management- ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and analytical rigor - Good Excel and Presentation skills
- The candidate should be proactive, self-starter & highly motivated, able to navigate through complex & ambiguous programs independently.
- Willingness to Solve chain problems from first principles