Senior Manager - HR at DeHaat
Views:4228 Applications:847 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
DeHaat - Chief Of Staff (6-15 yrs)
DeHaat's one-stop solution incorporates an online marketplace alongside a rural network of service delivery centers, which together radically increase the profitability of farmers on the platform. At the same time, DeHaat brings transparency and efficiency across the entire agricultural value chain for B2B partners, including agri input companies, financial institutions, and commodity bulk buyers.
Based in Gurgaon and Patna, DeHaat was founded in 2012 by alumni of IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIM Ahmedabad, and other premier institutions. Currently the DeHaat platform supports over 400,000 farmers across Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, and Odisha, bringing them 500+ agri input SKUs, exhaustive advisory content for major crops, and 100+ commodity bulk buyers after they harvest.
About the Role:
The Chief of Staff at DeHaat will be working closely with the founders to drive the organization's strategies aligned with the organization's goals. We are looking for someone who is passionate about growth, process, product and has proven experience in cross-functional stakeholder alignment, project management and driving strategic initiatives.
- Assist in decision-making, program management, and implementation of various cross-functional and strategic organization-level initiatives
- Help in establishing organization's roadmap, strategy implementation, and oversee development of key initiatives.
- Research and monitor industry trends and opportunities to leverage new technologies to increase organization's competitive advantage
- Assist in aligning organizational plans and infrastructure with overall business strategy
- Serve as a liaison between senior leaders and the founders, regarding company climate, project updates, proposals, planning and employee well-being
- Create insights, learnings and synthesize updates for the leadership
- Degree in Management with minimum 6+ years of experience in a mix of business management and consulting roles
- Proven experience in organizing and aligning multiple teams and departments
- Excellent stakeholder management & people skills
- Analytical thinking skills & data oriented decision making abilities
- Excellent communicator
- Extremely versatile and dedicated to bringing about operational efficiencies
- Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.