Senior Manager - HR at DeHaat
Views:2648 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
DeHaat - Assistant Manager - Process Excellence (1-5 yrs)
Champions a project management discipline, providing expertise and support in the intake, initiation, planning, execution, transition and closure of projects organization wide.
- Assists Project Owners in planning project timelines, milestones, deliverables, using management methods and software tools.
- Provides on-going guidance to project teams and on continuous improvement initiatives. Project Management: Operations-specific
- Leads and complete projects as assigned
- Leads project progress meetings and communications for projects owned by this position.
- Completes post-project completions reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved. Lean Management
- Leads and facilitates Lean & Process improvement training across the company to embed a Lean philosophy to support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identifying and eliminating unnecessary complexity (waste) within business processes.
- Acts as the Lean subject matter expert and builds and maintains the foundation for continuous improvements by ensuring the effective functioning of Continuous Improvement events while empowering operational staff and stakeholders to present ideas and create improvements and solutions.
- Leads and works with the Lean Team, and Operational managers in identifying activities, values and selecting kaizen events and ensure proper resourcing and preparation for those events
- Ensures lean activities are linked to the business strategies and initiatives and develop a transformation plan in collaboration with Leadership Team.
- Teaches lean tools to all levels of the organization (Kaizen, 5S, Standard Work, etc.)
- Defines and maps our current product and services processes and creates a future ideal state map of product and service value streams.
- Creates and implements a plan to turn the current state map into the future state map using lean techniques.
- Engages and mobilizes participation of the stakeholders and employees of various departments, suppliers and customers of the required changes before and as the plan is implemented. Process Improvement Management
- Leads and facilitates Process improvement training across the company.
- Assists managers in data analysis to support decision-making and the development of improved methods, processes, systems.
- Uses influence to drive change and promote improvement, both direct and indirect.
- Takes ownership of Operational projects which require cross-divisional process changes.
- Identifies and justifies projects for reducing costs, improving quality and increasing production as part of establishing a continuous improvement environment.