Operations Manager at DeepR Analytics
Views:3147 Applications:528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:521
DeepR Analytics - Quantitative Trading Strategist (1-7 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
We're DeepR Analytics (www.deepranalytics.com), a company based out of Toronto, Canada, that develops algorithmic trading solutions and products primarily focused on merging innovative trading algorithms with recent advances in machine learning algorithms such as deep learning and reinforced learning to automate trading and reap profits. As algorithms run on their own but need supervision to work efficiently, we have a trade operations desk that is responsible for its smooth functioning and troubleshooting. Another major responsibility for this team is to conduct quantitative research on various trading & markets related topics in order to improve our algorithms(https://deepranalytics.recruitee.com/)
- You will be part of the Algorithm trading desk, and responsible for quantitative research
- Quantitative research would involve:o Applying numerical analyses to draw insights from real-time financial market data.
- Applying numerical analyses to draw insights from real-time financial market data.
- Identifying good quantitative trading strategies.
- Build statistical models to improve trading execution and other areas of algorithmic trading
- Conduct statistical analysis to optimize risk allocations
- General technical and fundamental capital markets research.
- Enhance the firm's trading activities by reviewing and analyzing trade executions and reconciliations
- Prepare performance sheets & reports
PERKS and BENEFITS :
- Cutting-edge work equipment.
- Healthy dinners
- Two-way free transportation
- Health Insurance for self & family
- Health and wellness benefits
- A minimum of bachelor's degree in a discipline such as financial engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics, econometrics, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts such as generalized linear models, multi-factor models, time series analysis, hypothesis testing, stochastic calculus
- In-depth understanding of major indexes across the world
- Strong pattern recognition skills, strong memory and attention to detail
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Understanding of market data, order entry systems
- Passion for observing markets in real-time
- Exceptional attention to detail and desire to understand issues deeply
- Strong numerical and data analysis skills
- Some experience in Python, R, is preferred and enthusiasm about learning these languages is required
- Intermediate to strong knowledge of stock markets including technical analysis based on charts.
- Prior securities trading experience and knowledge is preferred
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Prior knowledge of any trading platform or any charting software is preferred
- Strong English communication skills
- Initiator and good leadership skills
- Will be required to take FINRA's Series 57 exam after joining
- Willing to work in the night shift: 6:30 PM to 3:00 AM