Recruiter at SAMIKA DESIGN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:1087 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Decorpot - Manager - Human Resources (6-8 yrs)
Job Role Manager - Human Resource
The role of a HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and youll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realise our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of this role
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive, Min. 6-8 years of experience
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- MBA/Bachelors degree or equivalent certifications in Human Resources or Organisation Development
- Active participation in HR communities like SHRM/NHRD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.