Decorpot - Financial Manager - CA (5-10 yrs)
Job description :
- We are looking for a Chartered accountant who can oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- He/ She will also often be responsible for auditing accounts and giving financial advice that may be acted upon by the recipient to save money or increase profitability.
- Managing budgets
- Undertaking financial audits
- Providing financial advice
- Liaising with clients, individuals, and businesses
- Analyzing risk
- Advising on tax planning
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts information
- Counseling clients on areas of financial improvement
- Managing junior colleagues
- Liaising with auditors (internal or external)
- Producing reports and recommendations following the audits
- Preparing financial statements and monthly and annual accounts
- Negotiating terms with suppliers
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.