HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:2458 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Decision Point - Technical Project Manager (3-7 yrs)
About the Company :
Decision Point is a fast-growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies and traits of management consulting.
Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about implementing analytics in real world business problems A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Role and Responsibility :
- Candidate must have managed end to end tech projects in the analytics space. He/ She must identify scope change and lead efforts to develop, estimate, and communicate budget and schedule impacts of the project.
- He/ She should be Perceptive, collaborative and strongly customer-orientated with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure successful project implementation.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
- Hands-on knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Familiar with Software development methodology like Agile methodology.
- Desire to learn and develop new tools and techniques and share with the team.
- Knowledge of cloud would be a plus.
- Understanding of System Design
- Ability to analyse, plan, control, and deliver concurrent solutions to schedule and budget targets
- Manage partners & ensure excellent quality project delivery
- Experience in delivering technology solution in CPG, FMCG space
- Status reporting & managing executive communications
- Deliver the project or solution as per the baseline scope, cost & schedule.
- Maintain high team & customer satisfaction levels and Contribute in Domain initiatives .
Role and Responsibilities :
- End to end Project Management of projects - Manage multiple projects, develop project plans, coordinate issues between client, stakeholders, and produce key project deliverable.
- Delivering end to end projects on time, on budget within scope and with quality.
- Ensuring smooth project progress at sites in adherence to set budgets & cost.
- Managing the execution resources in coordination with team leads to deliver the projects and provide technical capability.
- Work in collaboration with the internal execution team client and vendors to achieve final goal of projects delivery as per business requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and work effectively with team members.
- Should be able to collaborate with people at various levels.
Key reasons to Join Decision Point :
- Development as a Subject Matter Expert in FMCG sales & marketing analytics domain, working directly with one of the top 5 global FMCG brands
- Work extensively with clients/ direct client interaction
- There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master traits of strategy consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to client
- Leave the lasting Impact on Business: You will also get to witness the impact of implementing of your recommendations/strategies as you will be working very closely with clients on day-today basis
FastTrack Career Growth :
- DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have Fast-track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their limits. This means high reward, challenging role where candidate can get promoted every year with handsome raises
Young and dynamic culture :
- The average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work life balance. We take off to mountains or beaches to recoup at least once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.