HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:45746 Applications:1102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
Decision Point - Social Media Analyst - IIT/NIT/IIM/MDI/ISB (1-4 yrs)
About the company :
Decision Point is fast growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, based out of Gurgaon, India, with multiple global fortune 100 clients. Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing.
Job Purpose :
Requires thinkers to get their hands dirty! Candidate will perform advance analytics on social media data. Proficiently use mathematical techniques & social media tools to extract social insights for brands especially at a campaign/contest level. Candidate must know how to use statistical techniques like regression to analyze past trends & forecast future trends through digital research. Candidate must be able to identify business needs that can be managed by social media insights.
Skills and Responsibilities :
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in Analytics preferably either in digital and social media analysis
- Ability to understand and work large volume of data unstructured data
- Experience in text/sentiment/network/clustering (decision tree )/Campaign (content creation and evaluation) analysis will be preferred
- Hands on R and Python preferred :
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
Education Qualification :
- B.Tech/M. Tech from IITs/NITs or Maths background from a reputed analysis
Key Reasons to join Decision Point :
- You will be working on quality cutting edge work and high impact projects and will not be limited to just social media tracking
- You will be analyzing the data and not just preparing presentation hence an excellent opportunity to work
- You will be working with Data Scientists and high quality team with considerable experience to help you grow
- You will be working in an intellectually charged and stimulating environment with high performers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.