HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:5204 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Decision Point - Senior Analytics Consultant (4-7 yrs)
The position required for an individual to manage Decision Point's client engagement end to end which includes delivering high quality strategy and analytics projects as well as maintaining and improving relationship with clients. The position also requires the candidate to conduct statistical data analytics, create mathematical models and generate business insights that will be leveraged to develop sales & marketing strategies for the Indian operations of one of the world's largest FMCG companies.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Min. 4 - 7 years of work experience in Analytics preferably either in retail or marketing
- Strong client engagement abilities and prior work experience of dealing with top executives
- Strong project planning, project team management and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Sound knowledge of tools (such as SAS) and proficient in MS Excel & Power Point
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.