HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:160 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Decision Point - Manager - International Marketing (4-6 yrs)
About the Company
Decision Point is a fast-growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies and traits of management consulting.
Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about implementing analytics in real world business problems
A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all traditional and digital marketing efforts to explore different markets across the world.
- Manage content development for website, blogs, social media and other marketing artifacts.
- Willing to take up target and responsibilities.
- Should be able to understand manage and interpret customer requirements.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- To meet prospect clients and give presentations on company's product and services to clients.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and commercials.
- Executing sales plans devised by the management / contributing towards the growth of business revenue.
- Establish good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation.
- Sending daily reports regarding the outcome of the meeting with clients.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in an Accounting/ IT / ITES services company
- Should possess a go-getter attitude
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Should pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- Adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Should have prior experience in Digital Marketing streams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.