HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:79 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Decision Point - Lead - Machine Learning Engineering (4-6 yrs)
- Decision Point is a fast-growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
- DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies and traits of management consulting.
- Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about implementing analytics in real world business problems.
- A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
- 4-6 years of deep experience in Data Engineering, Big Data and Machine Learning
- Strong Python/Spark/R skills
- Should have first-hand experience of deploying ML solutions in production environments
- Experience in project management and implementation of data solutions in cloud platforms like AWS, GCP and Azure
- Have strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Possess the ability to understand and break down problems into logical parts
- Working experience in Agile Methodology
- Have the ability to lead a team of smart data engineers
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations with unstructured problems and anticipate potential issues/risks
- Good team player with interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Collaborate with team members to design and deliver ML solutions in a fast-paced environment following Agile methodology
- Understand and evaluate machine learning architectures and models and solve complex data problems
- Lead and mentor Data/ML Engineers and other team members
- Manage senior stakeholder relationship to understand business priorities as well as manage expectations of client execution team on a day-to-day basis
- Proactively identify potential delivery issues and drives resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement
- Be a technical thought leader, helping to set the strategy and standards for Machine Learning in collaboration with leadership team
Why Decision Point:
Development as a Subject Matter Expert: in FMCG sales & marketing analytics domain, working directly with one of the top 5 global FMCG brands.
Work extensively with clients/ direct client interaction: There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master traits of strategy consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to client.
Leave the lasting Impact on Business: You will also get to witness the impact of implementing of your recommendations/strategies as you will be working very closely with clients on day- today basis.
FastTrack Career Growth: DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have Fast- track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their limits. This means high reward, challenging role where candidate can get promoted every year with handsome raises.
Young and dynamic culture: the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work life balance. We take off to mountains or beaches to recoup at least once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.