HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:14476 Applications:1344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:470
Decision Point - Data Scientist (1-3 yrs)
- The position requires the individual to think creatively to solve real world business problems and work in a collaborative team environment. Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills in English is important. Candidate should be research oriented and passionate to learn new technologies and adapt.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Proven background in Statistical Analysis and Modeling
- Experience in leading or collaborating with a team of data scientists and engineers in developing and delivering machine learning models that work in a production setting
- Experience in various statistical and machine learning models, data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate or academic research environments
- Proficiency in statistical and other tools/languages - R, S-plus, SAS, STATA, Python, Java, Scala
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Experience working with large data streaming technologies like Spark, Flink, etc.
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL