HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:5411 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Decision Point - Data Manager - NIT/IIIT (2-3 yrs)
JOB TITLE: Data Manager
EXPERIENCE: 2 - 3 years
About the company, Decision Point is fast growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, based out of Gurgaon, India, with multiple global fortune 100 clients. Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing.
The Person will work as a Data Manager in the data services team of Decision Point. He/ She would be working on collecting, storing, processing and analyzing large sets of data, using best of industry standard techniques. He/ She would be managing a team so excellent inter personal skills would come handy.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Experience in any one the computer programming languages such as: SQL, SAS, R and Python
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience on Excel VBA, Dashboard development
- Sound knowledge of Database administration like: MySQL Server, MSSQL server, HDFS, PostgreSQL
- Should understand the ETL process.
- Experience in meeting deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Should have managed a team in the past
- Bachelors/Master's degree with a specialization in a computer or IT, B.Tech, MCA or another computer related discipline
- NIT and IIIT graduates would be given preference.
- Min. 1-2 years of work experience in Analytics preferably either in retail or marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.