HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:9419 Applications:780 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Decision Point - Data Architect - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
About the company
Decision Point is fast growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, based out of Gurgaon, India, with multiple global fortune 100 clients. Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing.
The Person will work as Data Architect in data services team of Decision Point. He/She would be working on collecting, storing, processing and analyzing large sets of data, using best of industry standard techniques.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Experience and/or training in computer programming languages such as: SQL, SAS, R and Python
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience on Excel VBA, Dashboard development
- Sound knowledge of Database administration like: MySQL Server, MSSQL server, HDFS, PostgreSQL
- Experience in meeting deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Bachelors/Master's degree with specialization in computer or IT, B.Tech, MCA or other computer related discipline
- NIT and IIIT graduates would be given preference.
- Min. 1-2 years of work experience in Analytics preferably either in retail or marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.