Founder at Decision Point
Views:3638 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Decision Point - Business Analyst - CPG/FMCG Domain - IIT/NIT (1-3 yrs)
About the company :
Decision Point is fast growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, based out of Gurgaon, India, with multiple global fortune 100 clients. Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing.
Job Purpose :
The position requires the candidate to conduct data analytics and generate business insights that will be leveraged to develop sales & marketing strategies for the Indian operations of one of the world's largest FMCG companies. The position also requires the candidate to conduct statistical data analytics, create mathematical models and generate business insights that will be leveraged to develop sales & marketing strategies for the Top CPG companies.
Skills and Responsibilities :
- Sound knowledge of tools and techniques used in statistical analysis
- Possess excellent analytical skills to identify and solve critical issues
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations
- Proactively seek opportunities to serve in leadership roles
- Develop relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Generate enthusiasm among team members and facilitate effective team interaction
Education Qualification :
- Master in Statistics/Economics from reputed institutes or a B.Tech from IITs/NITs.
- Graduation in Economics, Mathematics or Statistics shall be preferred
- Good academic performance throughout is a must.
Key Reasons to join Decision Point :
- You will be developed as a Subject Matter Expert in FMCG sales & marketing analytics working directly with one of the top 5 global FMCG brands.
- You get to work with high quality team (IITs/DU) with multiple colleagues with significant years of experience in the consumer products analytics space and advanced analytics.
- You will work closely with clients on solving business problems in the domain of sales and marketing such as trade spend optimization, portfolio & assortment planning, Pricing analytics etc.
- There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master traits of strategy consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to client.