HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:340 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Decision Point - Analytics Solution Consultant - Business Development (3-6 yrs)
Over the next 18-24 months, organizations are focused on digital transformation like never in corporate history. Decision Point has developed state-of-the-art solutions that can facilitate data driven business agility and dramatically improve the adoption of AI and advanced analytics for businesses to aggressively compete and grow in the new normal.
If you have a passion for designing solutions for complex business problems, and if you have a knack for articulating and developing impactful business proposals to illustrate analytics solution concepts - yes, you could be our business development leader.
Expected skills and competencies :
1. 3+ years of hands-on experience in Pre-sales role in the space of analytics delivery.
2. Domain expertise in the space of the data analytics/AI to be able to have meaningful conversations with potential prospects.
3. Communication expertise to articulate and present complex business concepts and ideas in business forums.
4. Excellent presentation skills to be able to develop high quality, impactful stakeholder presentations (expertise in tools like PowerPoint is must).
5. Excellent stakeholder management skills to be able to engage with senior leadership and analytics teams.
6. Proven expertise to work with a globally connected team to be able to deliver performance in remote work culture.
7. Knowledge of analytics and ML techniques like regression and clustering would be a plus.
1. Drive account growth by contributing to sales proposals, client discussions and starting new engagements.
2. Effectively communicate and present company solutions and value proposition to clients.
3. Initiate and participate in new business pitches with subject matter experts and own follow-through with the client teams till the project is approved.
4. Assist the leadership team in driving key initiatives.
5. Assist in devising price/estimation models for large engagements.
6. Review and proofread proposals, responses, and client presentations for quality, the cohesiveness of win themes, accuracy of content.
7. Create assets to support go-to-market plan - POCs for companies, case studies, white papers, competitive value propositions, website content etc.
8. Own and maintain response/knowledge repositories.
9. Keep up with the industry trends - keep track of competitive landscape and global market trends.
Why Decision Point :
- A fast-track career growth. We don't believe working for, we believe in working with . We value experience in years that goes beyond years of experience. We are the place for people who love challenges and who want to push their limits.
- Global exposure. At Decision point, we don- t limit client exposure to a few. You get to interact with clients directly without the hustle of hierarchies. This enables you fasten your learning process and master the traits of strategy.
- Work-life balance. We don- t just say it, we practise it. We believe in results over hours. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work life balance. We take off to mountains or beaches to recoup at least.
- Learn the traits of entrepreneurship from one another. We are a team of intrapreneurs. Every individual that adds in our team is an asset. We work together to build something that makes a dent in the world.
- Learn from experts - Knowledge-sharing from some of the best leaders in the industry.