Co-Founder at Decadenz
Views:1365 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Decadenz - Cofounder - Marketing (3-7 yrs)
Built by a team of ex BCG Management consultants, Decadenz (www.decadenz.co.in) is a fast growing early stage startup building a Challenger brand in the Indulgence space with its range of category creating Chocolate and Snacking products.
Currently seed funded and live across multiple locations in Delhi NCR (with more in the pipeline), we are pioneering a Micromarket-driven, Digital first distribution & brand penetration model.
Looking for the quintessential growth hacker to join Decadenz as early as it gets as we now plan to aggressively scale our brand penetration. Individual accountability and ownership for the entire customer funnel across channels and products-
1) Digital Marketing across multiple social and search platforms
- Campaign budgeting, calendarization, execution and performance tracking
- Initiate and run customer relationship management, loyalty, crowdsourced feedback and ideations programs
2) Social Media Management: Build Decadenz as the go-to brand for everything fun and quirky on social media
- Oversee end to end creative planning, execution, and engagement across social handles
- Drive-up organic growth and engagement with followers
3) Influencer & PR management: Leverage micro, mega and celebrity influencers to drive reach, salience and credibility for the brand
5) Events & Sponsorships: Identify attractive opportunities, execute participation and drive ROI via Sales/ brand salience from spends.
6) Corporate & Market Activations: Identify attractive opportunities, execute participation and drive ROI via Sales/ brand salience from spends.
- Pedigreed Co-founders preferred, 3-7 years of relevant prior experience ideal
- Special preference for Ex-entrepreneurs who have taken a shot and are pumped about being a founder again.
Compensation (100% Equity-based role)
CTC: Negotiable (% of Equity)
This role is based out of Gurgaon.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.