.HR at SUCCESSWRKS HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:276 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Debt Dealer - Fixed Income - Asset Management Company (3-10 yrs)
- Responsible for timely and efficient execution of fixed income assets in primary and secondary markets as required by the Fund Managers
- Provides portfolio managers with ongoing information about market sentiment, trading environment, trading volume, and price volatility
- Develops and maintains relationship with brokers and other traders
- Acting as a communicator between Brokers and Fund Managers/CIO
- Familiar with Indian fixed income market regulatory landscape (SEBI, RBI, banking regulations)
- Hands-on experience of factors driving fixed income markets such as RBI announcements, RBI auctions of IGB, T-Bills, SDL, banking system liquidity, NDS - OM operations
- Hands-on experience of trading environment of money market assets, demand-supply dynamics of CP/CD and factors driving their prices
- Hands-on experience in trading CPSE and private sector corporate bonds, bidding on EBP, sourcing from the secondary market etc.
- Must have an extensive network of contacts in the Broking community to be able to reach out for suitable brokers for bid-offers in an efficient manner
Note - AMC experience must.