Director at Global Headhunters
Views:1920 Applications:442 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Debt Capital Markets Role (3-11 yrs)
Role - Debt Capital Market
Location: Mumbai, NCR, Bangalore
- Debt Capital Market
- Deal Origination and Placement
Company: Our client is a leading firm, they are looking for a high caliber DCM candidate in their Debt Capital Market Department.
The primary responsibility will be to:
Investment and trading in SLR (G-Sec) and Non SLR Bonds, CP, CD, NCDs (WDM) in Primary and Secondary Market.
Primary placement of Bonds (NCD) and Commercial Paper (CP) and Certificate of Deposits (CD) with Banks, Mutual funds, Insurance Companies, Corporate and FIIs.
Interbank dealing in WDM.
End-to-end management of debt proposals - from sourcing to placement - at the best terms for the Client
- Responsible to support the Senior in Origination bond issuance transactions;
- Prepare pitching materials to provide market intelligence and other information relevant to the clients funding needs;
- Update market information and provide research information for debt issuance activities in different markets;
- Plan and help organize investor marketing of the new issue;
The ideal candidate for this role shall have high level of experience in Dealing with Financial Institutions and Corporate Treasuries, Good knowledge of Fixed Income products, superior Communication skills and providing best financial solution.
Excellent communication skills and negotiation ability will be key; must be comfortable with ambiguity and the demands that naturally arise from rapid growth.
- Degree holder in Finance or related discipline(s);
- With minimum 3 years relevant banking or financial institutions DCM experience in origination;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.