Debt Capital Market Role - Client Coverage (12-16 yrs)
- Onboard and run coverage of Corporates, PSU and NBFCs for origination of all primary and secondary opportunities.
- Liaise and help structure financial products for the issuer, understand end to end business models of large issuers, act as a facilitator and close the deal.
- Identify issuers, originate fundraising process from various PSUs and onboard them
- Drive legal negotiation/documentation with funding counterparties alongside counsel
- Run the marketing process for individual deals on the platform and more holistically for the company from a capital market perspective by creating issuer/investor artefacts, engaging in webinars, etc
- Manage existing and potential issuer relationships to increase activity on the platform
- Partner cross-functionally with our Product, Legal and Risk teams to design products specific to situations, understand Credit profile of clients to pitch bespoke deals to investors - close deals and optimize tactics as it relates to capital markets
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Possess 14 to 18 years of relevant experience in business development, partnership management other relevant experience in financial services across debt capital markets / selling financial products
- We are looking for candidates who have relationships with Companies at CXO / Head Treasury level in the Debt Capital Markets.
- Be brilliant with numbers, analysing financial statements, interpreting data, and solving problems
- Has a strong context of building and managing business relationships - is comfortable across various levels of an organisation (CXOs to analysts)
- Be the bridge between the issuers and internal teams to drive the deal closures
- Demonstrate high level of analytical skills; judge situations and think on feet
- Present / articulate / position an idea compellingly
- Have demonstrated resilience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while working across teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.