Senior Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:263 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Dean - Academics - Education (20-30 yrs)
- Shall preside over the Institute and its divisions comprised of a cluster of disciplines or disciplinary specialties, such as arts and sciences, engineering, fine arts, business, natural sciences, education, and health sciences.
- Should have an experience as an academic and administrator and held several tenured faculty and administrative positions during his career.
- Should have had interests including Marketing Strategy, Marketing Metrics, and Brand/Customer Management with focus on Business Model Innovations, especially in Services sector, B2B, Technology and Emerging Markets. Be known for measuring the impact of market-facing business processes, that create value for customers, and the value of market-based assets. Should have interests in Strategic Performance Management, Marketing Accountability and Driving Growth and Economic Value.
- Should have actively been involved in setting up several new postgraduate and doctoral programmes as well as research centres and initiatives in close collaboration with industry. He should bring a unique blend of experiences integrating academic and business perspectives from the west and the east.
Imperative Dean Competences:
For the Institute -
- Provide leadership in a broad range of institutional discussions and decision making, to maintain perspective on the entire range of education and research on our world-class diverse campus, including different kinds of service, different academic programs and externally and internally supported research.
- Foster an institutional attitude and department/College climate that promotes a collegial environment and excellence including engaging faculty, staff and students in discussions of all important collegiate issues and assuring a positive, high-quality working environment
- Represent and promote the College both internally and externally including fundraising, alumni relations, economic development, political priorities (federal and state) and public relations Raising private funds for scholarships, professorships, programs, facilities and other college needs, normally spending 40 percent of his time on such activities.
- Implement academic policies established by the University and College.
- Ensure compliance with State and college or program-level accreditation standards as well as appropriate National regulations, where applicable.
- Provide leadership in the area of faculty development and professional growth
- Develop Policies and Procedures
- Ensure orientation of all new faculty and adjunct faculty.
- Appoint highly effective human capital, staff and others who are direct reports,