DealShare - Senior Manager - Customer Experience (8-12 yrs)
We, at DealShare are looking for a competent individual to lead the customer experience and customer success vertical and go-to expert and play an integral role in weaving the overall strategy, planning and execution of the organization's overall customer experience goals. This includes liaising with other department heads to ensure all other teams contribute equally to providing customers a seamless experience across touchpoints.
1. Strategic thinking and foresight: Ability to foresee market changes, dynamism in customer expectations and strategize to guide the company to live up to those expectations in the fast-evolving digital world. In this role, the incumbent shall be responsible for driving CX strategy trends in the organization's domain of business.
2. Interpersonal, networking and influencing skills: Nurture great relationships internally within the team and cross-functional teams. Understand the pulse of customers and external stakeholders such as vendors and channel partners, interpersonal and networking skills are indispensable.
3. Problem-solving and analytical skills: Ability to interpret and leverage data insights for constantly enhancing customer experience. Ability to understand data analytics and extract useful or actionable information from it along with strong problem-solving skills is a power-packed combination for ensuring customer experience gaps do not occur or are resolved efficiently.
4. Ability to understand business objectives and align CX accordingly: Need for a clear understanding of the company's business objectives so that s/he can strategize CX efforts such that it contributes to the achievement of the business goals.
5. Working backwards to lead the end-user experience: Ability to visualize end-user experience and then work backwards to plan, strategize and execute CX efforts to deliver great experiences.
6. Data-driven mindset and an aptitude for technology: Adept with the tools and technologies that help businesses deliver, manage, measure and improve customer experience.
- Responsible for delivering a seamless customer experience across all stages and touchpoints in a customer journey and helping the company continually achieve greater customer satisfaction, increased efficiency and profitability.
- Drive a key role in outlining and achieving how customers perceive the company while driving higher customer satisfaction, NPS, customer retention, new business growth and profitable turnovers.
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey
- Enabling a two-way stream with customer facing teams through - collecting feedback from customer facing teams to derive meaningful insights for improvements and; guiding teams to ensure a customer-centric attitude while acquiring new customers or dealing with existing customers, especially guiding the marketing, branding and sales teams to align with the larger CX strategy.
- Build and manage a team of business analysts and customer experience specialists with deep domain expertise in customer experience journeys
- Encourage problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation amongst the team
- Liaise with or heads of other teams such as sales, marketing, customer support, branding, finance, IT and account management to ensure customer-centricity in their respective departmental work and help them deliver in accordance with the overall customer experience strategy.
- Advocate for changes in other departments- ways of working and cross functionally collaborate with teams to implement a change, if required for the improvement of overall customer experience
- Measure and track delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer experience along with driving continuous process improvement culture across customer experience
- Interact at executive/senior management level, proactively advocating for solutions and managing the customer escalation process
- Create and implement an analytics strategy for best in class service delivery. Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/ channels
You are a driven to win, competitive and intellectually curious individual. You have worked in CX before or have experience which is applicable to it. You are flexible, passionate and a team player. You are comfortable with scrappy environments, where one must do a lot with a little and where speed matters. You are a self-starter and have a deep passion for this field.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree.
- At least 8 years of relevant, customer service experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.