Senior Manager -Talent Acquisition at Dealshare
Views:997 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
DealShare - National Buyer - Category Management - FMCG/Foods Segment (3-10 yrs)
Job Description/Purpose of Role:
Manage category sourcing portfolio, ensuring and implementing efficient Sourcing Growth & Selection strategies of FMCG Foods Category
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Growth: Own FMCG Foods Category P&L, Selection, Assortment to drive exponential revenue growth and margins
Selection: Responsible for Sourcing/ Buying (FMCG Foods), merchandising, assortment planning to ensure that DealShare has leadership position in identified segments. You should have an eye for identifying changing consumer trends and consequent business opportunity
Category Operations: Oversee merchandising operations, Inbound planning, Catalogue monitoring and margin
Stakeholder Management: Drive growth through Marketing, Operations and CS
Preferred Industry: Retail (Modern Trade / B2B / eComm) or Consumer Goods
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Sourcing
- GT or Distributor management experience preferred
- MBA from a reputed college is not necessary but will be considered a plus
Skills and Competency:
- Deep domain expertise in the FMCG Foods category and Eastern India geographies, are essential for this role
- The role is required to work on deliver on daily numbers, short-term goals and long-term milestones set by business and efficacy. Meeting these milestones would be critical to create success.
- Strong data driven problem-solving skills, eye for extreme details and process led.
- The role requires the incumbent to work closely and coordinate with the Internal and external teams to create success. She/he should be able to seamlessly navigate these relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment.
- Startup Cultural Fit - willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think out of the box, hustle, ability to execute