Talent Acquisition at Dealshare.in
Views:272 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
DealShare - Manager - Rewards/Compensation & Benefits (3-6 yrs)
About DealShare (www.dealshare.in )
DealShare is a social ecommerce platform for your daily essentials such and F&B, General merchandise and electronics. We are on a mission to re-invent e-retail for the next billion users.
Dealshare has 2 MN customers across Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi NCR with monthly transactions of 1.2 million and annual GMV of USD 60MN. Our aim is to open our operations in 100 cities across India and annual GMV of USD 1 Billion by end of the year.
DealShare has raised series C funding of USD 21 Mn with key investors like WestBridge Capital, Falcon Edge Capital, Matrix Partners India, Omidyar Network, Z3 Partners and Partners of DST Global.
We are a fast growing, friendly and supportive team looking for passionate problem solvers to disrupt e-retails for the digital bharat.
Position - Manager - Rewards
Role Summary :
- Plans, designs, develops, analyzes, communicates, and implements Total Rewards (TR) strategies and programs consistent with the company business and HR strategies across the businesses, functions, and/or geographic areas of the company.
- Consults with and trains business leaders to develop, plan and implement TR solutions to address unique organizational needs and requirements.
- Analyzes and interprets internal and external data to model changes to various reward elements such as base salary, short-term incentives, long-term incentives, health and welfare, and retirement programs.
- Examines impact of rewards on the total organization and various sub-groups including Board members, executives, sales employees, and specific business segments. Monitors legal and regulatory changes to ensure compliance.
- Integrates reward programs with complimentary systems (e.g., Performance
- Management and Talent Management).
- To be successful as a Compensation and Benefits Manager, you should be able to develop competitive and cost-efficient programs that will assist with employee retention and attract top talent.
- Support in the execution of a consistent compensation and benefits philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Ensuring all programs, policies, and procedures comply with current legislation.
- Communicating with third-party services to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues.
- Developing profit-sharing, incentive, employee wellness, and performance management programs.
- Apply specialized total rewards knowledge to implement programs and initiatives and contribute to program design.
- Manage the total rewards function within various geographies by aligning local programs with overall compensation and benefits strategy.
- Analyze, survey, employee, and financial data to summarize findings, draw conclusions, and make recommendations about total rewards programs to project teams.
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value
- Participate in periodic review of salary ranges in conjunction with leadership to ensure our pay structure remains competitive
- Establish and maintain relationships with business or functional leaders.
- Preparing budgets, reports, and presentations.
Core Technical/Functional Competencies:
- Strong subject-matter expertise in total rewards
- Good understanding of different industry sectors, business models and sales processes
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; particularly Excel
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Technology orientation
- Ability to produce polished and effective written communication
Knowledge And Skills :
- Systematic understanding of total rewards, as well as other HR functions.
- Developed knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and benefits.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
Previous Experience - 3-6 years experience of broad based compensation and reward partnering
QUALIFICATION AND CERTIFICATION:
- This position requires a Master's degree or equivalent qualification
- CCP or equivalent certification Open to be at Jaipur for initial 15-30 days.
Base Location - Bangalore