DealShare - HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
HR Business Partner
Purpose of Role :
- The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage end-to-end lifecycle of the employees
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve Performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues
- Work with HR COEs to create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Analyze trends and metrics and partner with HR COEs to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Monitor the "pulse" of employees to ensure a high level of engagement, work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
Candidate Profile :
- 5-7 years of experience in HR roles including a minimum of 2-3 years as an HR Business Partner
- Postgraduate in HR from a Tier 1 institute