DealShare - Director - Human Resource - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (8-12 yrs)
Dealshare is a fast growing social e-commerce startup, an online buying platform for multi-category consumer products, focused on the new 'WhatsApp first' India. Our mission is to target the new 500 Mn users in non-metro and rural markets who are active on mobile & social media yet don't shop online regularly as they are not comfortable with existing ecommerce platforms. DealShare makes it extremely easy for these users to buy in a couple of clicks. Further, it allows the users to buy and share deals with their friends.
We drive demand aggregation (C2B) of mass market products using social virality, thereby significantly reducing operational costs, thus our customer benefits from promoting our offers to his social circle.
We are looking for an experienced HR Leader with strong business acumen to drive strategic HR initiatives. S/he will play a key role in driving human capital agenda @ DealShare and support exponential business growth.
Position: Director - HR - eCommerce
- Partner with the leadership team to develop HR policies and processes, implement and drive organizational effectiveness and productivity.
- Responsible for the end to end life cycle management, employee engagement, performance management, compensation etc.
- Organization design, Workforce planning, talent management, and succession planning
- Create and drive effective rewards and recognition programs, implement best practices to reward and retain key talent.
- Identify training needs, evaluate training programs and help organize training & development initiatives for teams and key talent
- Lead HR Operations,create effective support framework for employees and drive change to support human capital needs @ DealShare
- Day-to-day performance management guidance to line managers (e.g., coaching, counselling, career growth, disciplinary actions).
- The ideal candidate would be a MBA or equivalent from XLRI, with domain expertise in FMCG / Retail / eCommerce businesses.
- Demonstrated success in HR Leadership roles 8+ years
- Prior Experience of working with high growth teams
- HR Leadership experience in high-growth retail / eComm businesses
- Should be from Premier Human Resource Management B School institute (XLRI/ TISS)
- Strong data-driven problem-solving skills, eye for extreme details and process led.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong Business Partnering Skills
- Excellent communication skills