Manager HR at DealShare.in
Views:531 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
DealShare - Director - Growth Marketing - IIT/IIM (8-12 yrs)
DealShare is looking for a smart growth hacker who can work on marketing strategies that are creative, iterative, and compelling. Strategies that not only help with customer acquisition, but one that is a breeding ground for virality, word of mouth, and organic growth. If you have a hacker mentality, ability to weave gripping stories and the zeal to devise new and powerful ways of building a loyal user base in a growing social e-commerce company, this is the place for you!
DealShare is an incredibly disruptive social e-commerce model objectified towards re-inventing e-retail for the next billion users. Headquartered in Bangalore with offices in Jaipur, Ahmedabad and Mumbai, DealShare, a hyperlocal e-retail business, was established on 5th September 2018 by Vineet Rao, Sourjyendu Medda, Sankar Bora and Rajat Shikar, is currently operational in major and minor cities of Karnataka, Rajasthan, Gujarat, and Maharashtra. DealShare is a discovery led model of business, which lets its customers discover super deals on household and grocery products and deliveries about 30,000 to 40,000 orders per day to its consumers and Kirana Partners. DealShare currently has about 300+ employees. DealShare is Series A funded with an investment round led by Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge Capital, Omidyar Network naming a few. It is the fastest growing social e-commerce startup.
- Shape the customer experience and identify and manage critical touchpoints in the customer journey.
- Develop data-driven, multi-channel marketing strategies to acquire and retain audiences/ customers for DealShare's offerings including direct-to-buyer deals and experiences.
- Identify, cultivate and monitor the most lean-forward with a strategic approach toward the right audience to develop and acquire.
- Grow the scale and engagement of the audience on platform, and create and measure OKRs against monthly, quarterly and annual audience growth and loyalty objectives.
- Oversee branding, architecture and positioning.
- Work across departments to ensure consistent brand voice across all initiatives, including building a close partnership with Product, analytics, design, Cluster, in-house and agency partners to define roadmap and chase targets.
- Lead and mentor an effective audience growth organization including audience development and consumer marketing functions.
- Define core metrics that drive spend with detailed inputs and outputs to include margin contribution, retention and brand.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for the adoption of emerging technology and media.
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- A generalist, with experience focusing on growth - funnels, analytics, inbound/outbound lead generation
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a creative mind.
- Top-tier Business degree with a technological background.
Remuneration will be proportional to your level of experience. Performance will be regularly reviewed and merits will be commensurate with successful results and the financial profits we collectively achieve as a team. You will also grow your expertise in a challenging and exciting environment where you will work closely with highly experienced team of marketers, engineers and customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.