Talent Acquisition at Dealshare.in
Views:1737 Applications:588 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
DealShare - Category Manager - FMCG (5-13 yrs)
Category Manager - FMCG - Delhi NCR / Mumbai / Jaipur / Gujarat
- Dealshare is the fastest growing social commerce startup with presence in 20+ cities across Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra. Our idea is to build an e-commerce platform for the masses, where the focus is to provide not just low prices and right assortment but also a fun-filled addictive shopping experience with vernacular browsing. Based on word of mouth virality, generated as a result of price value, ease of sharing and engaging shopping experience
- DealShare is delivering 20K+ orders everyday in our markets. Our platform is serving as a launchpad to boost regional/local brands and manufacturers by increasing their geographical footprint making them competitive in markets dominated by larger players.
- Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavour, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
- Growth : Own Category P&L, Selection, Assortment to drive exponential revenue growth and margins
- Selection : Responsible for Sourcing/ Buying, merchandising, assortment planning to ensure that DealShare has leadership position in identified segments. You should have an eye for identifying changing consumer trends and consequent business opportunity
- Marketing promotion s: Collaborate with the marketing and business teams to drive the marketing plans for the category including category and product promotion plans
- Strategy : Own, define and drive growth strategy across category, products, consumer segments, geographies
- Category Operations : Manage merchandising operations, Inbound planning, Catalogue monitoring and margin
- Insights : New User, New Channels, New Products, Automation to beyond metro, beyond google, next 500 million users
- Analytics: Market Research, Consumer Insights, Competitive landscape, Business Intelligence
- Stakeholder Management: Drive growth through Marketing, Operations and CS
- Special Projects: Lead business critical special projects involving stakeholders across functions like marketing, operations, supply chain etc
Candidate Profile :
- An Ideal candidate would be curious, creative, obsessive for consumer, eager to unlearn and learn with bias for results. With demonstrated record of mentoring teams in fast growing and dynamic organizations, and should be willing to go that extra mile to work beyond the KPIs.
- Deep domain expertise in the identified category (FMCG) and geographies, are essential for this role.
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Retail (Modern Trade / B2B / eComm) or FMCG businesses with focus on deep domain expertise in Buying/Sourcing.
- Startup Cultural Fit - willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think out of the box, hustle, ability to execute
- Strong data driven problem solving skills, eye for extreme details and process led.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.