Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at DealShare
Views:3887 Applications:842 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:599
DealShare - Business Manager - CEO's Office - IIT/IIM/NIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
DealShare- Business Manager to the CEO Office
- Dealshare is the fastest growing social commerce startup with presence in 20+ cities across Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra. Our idea is to build an e-commerce platform for the masses, where the focus is to provide not just low prices and right assortment but also a fun-filled addictive shopping experience with vernacular browsing. Based on word of mouth virality, generated as a result of price value, ease of sharing and engaging shopping experience DealShare is delivering 10K+ orders everyday across India.
- Our platform is serving as a launchpad to boost regional/local brands and manufacturers by increasing their geographical footprint making them competitive in markets dominated by larger players.
- Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alums passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavor, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
Position : Business Manager- CEO Office
Experience : 2 to 3 years
Location : Bangalore (Must not have any location constraints)
- We are hiring for the position of Business Manager - to the CEO Office. This position shall be reporting to the CEO with responsibility for Business Strategy and Corporate Planning. Candidates with work experience of 1+ year of relevant experience in Business planning / Business Strategy / Consulting managing cross functional relationships within organisation to achieve business objectives are preferred.
Primary Responsibility :
- Research, analyse and understand the business environment, competition activity and strategic opportunities for the organisation, propose appropriate strategic initiatives
- Providing inputs to the CEO and management team on the emerging consumer trends
- Engage the corporate functions and interact with operating teams to enable effective coordination of specific projects and actions plans, and provide relevant information and assistance to the CEO.
- Manage communication of business strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Drive the execution of the business strategy within the organisation across functions
- Drive the agenda for annual and quarterly and monthly business planning, investor presentations and strategic discussions through marketing, sales, operations, product and technology team
- Shadow the CEO for critical business meetings and follow-up on the agenda
- Set-up and managing business engagements for and on behalf of the CEO
Education & Experience :
- IIT / IIM/ NIT Graduate / Management graduate from top b-schools with up-to 3 years experience
- 1+ years experience in business planning and strategy / consulting
- Startup experience is must
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Independent, forward thinking and go getter
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and presentation skills
- Technology savvy
- Quick learner, Flexibility, ability to multitask
- Open mindset to take-up additional responsibilities in the interest of the organisation and team